- Watch Your Diet. Your skin texture depends not only on external treatments, but also on your food intake. A proper nutritious intake helps in rejuvenating the skin from within.
- Moisturize Daily. Cold weather and cool winds aggravate dry skin condition. Moisturizers and cold creams are a must during winters.
- Oil Therapy. Pamper you skin with a little coconut oil before a bath to heal dryness and chapstick.
- Include Flaxseeds, Almonds and Ghee. Although it doesn’t necessarily taste fabulous, flaxseed oil can moisturize your body from the inside.
- Amla. The amla fruit (Indian Gooseberry) is the richest known natural source of vitamin C. Amla provides concentrated nourishment to the deeper layers of the skin.
You must be logged in to post a comment.