*If you click on any of the highlighted links below I will earn a small commission. Please see my full Affiliate Disclosure.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10 people
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) protein-enriched rotini (about 3-1/2 cups uncooked)
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Optional: shredded Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese and grated lime zest
- Cook rotini according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, place avocados, spinach, basil, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Continue processing while gradually adding oil in a steady stream.
- Drain rotini; transfer to a large bowl. Add avocado mixture and tomatoes; toss to coat. Top with pine nuts and toppings of your choice.