Servings: 30 oz Author: Eve
- 1 cup of refined shea butter
- 1 cup of sacha inchi oil
- 4 tablespoons of chamomile hydrosol
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of rose geranium essential oil
- 5 drops of frankincense essential oil
- Add the shea butter and sacha inchi oil in an aluminum bowl.
- Mix the shea butter and sacha inchi oil with a hand blender until smooth.
- Add the 4 tablespoons of the chamomile flower water one spoon at a time and mix well with the hand blender until smooth and well combined for at least 5 minutes. You will have a smooth cream, like a lotion.
- Pour the cream into glass containers.
- The cream will become thicker as it sets after a few hours. it will remain soft to the touch which makes this homemade face cream easy to apply.