Hello and Welcome to all of my old and new followers it is so nice to have your here checking out my beauty blog, it is greatly appreciated.
My skin is very sensitive, dry, and sometimes oily, it depends on the seasons as well. But for now, I am using a little bit of everything because they all work for my skin at the moment and I like how they feel on my face. So for today’s post we are concentrating on moisturizers only. I will describe each in the order I use them and why. Enjoy!
My personal opinion is a little goes a long way because once you rub this buttery cream into your palms it melts away like butter to a light to medium oil and wherever you have dry skin, rub it generously and often. I use shea butter for my facial skin scars from past acne treatments and as a body lotion.
I enjoy using this Hyaluronic Serum because of how light it feels on my skin as well as some of its properties that it “claims” to do:
- Natural Skin Moisturizer: organic hyaluronic acid serum contains hydrating and plumping properties to combat dryness. 100% pure serum provides intense moisture to your skin, making it look naturally bright and appealing
- Skin-friendly Face Lotion: face serum is safe for dry, sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, cruelty-free, vegan skincare essential provides required moisture to the skin without making it dry
- Anti-Aging Serum: skin care moisturizer contains hyaluronic acid, a highly useful ingredient that helps turn back the clock on ageing. It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, lift away age spots and brighten up the skin for youthful luminescence
- Usage Instruction: skin care serum is light on skin and easy to use. Recommended to apply serum after cleansing and toning your skin. Pat one or two drops of organic serum to promote absorption. Safe to use in the morning as well as night
- Multipurpose Skin Serum: this anti-ageing skin care offers multiple benefits to your skin. Apart from hydrating, the serum helps tighten pores, firm facial counters to provide youthful appearance to your skin and helps in treating pigmentation issues
This “Bio-Oil” is like the smorgasbord of oils that helps with scarring, stretch marks, acne and more. I just started using this for about a week and love how it smells and glides on my skin. I was a little hesitant to try it because of the oily consistency, but a little goes a long way. I put this on my face and body because of how yummy it smells and tropical, that is seriously how it smells so I want to use if all the time. Overall it is a great oil for most skin types, including sensitive skin.
Here is the description:
- Health Concern Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, Stretch Marks, Hyper pigmentation and Uneven Texture; Skin Care Concern Dryness
- Helps improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, dry and aging skin; Formaldehyde free, paraben free, Sulfate free, fluoride free
- Non greasy and won’t clog your pores; Hypoallergenic; Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 224 skincare awards
Hmm, Where do I begin with Vitamin E Oil. I love how it smells and that you don’t need a whole lot on your skin. I use this at night because of how heavy it is but also love how my skin absorbs it quickly. Sometimes if I have put too much on my palms I will rub some on my hands until there is just enough to rub onto my face a night before I go to bed. I use all of these products interchangeably either in the daytime or at night, but they all work very well for my sensitive, combination skincare regimen. I hope you enjoyed me sharing all of what I use on my face. If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to point you in the right direction. Until next time, have a fabulous week and take care of you. There is only one of you(unless you have a twin or are a triplet) so do it right the first time and find time to pamper yourself.