Weekly News BeautyShop-N-More
Newsletter Highlights Vol.2 Issue 25 6-21-22
First of all, I would like to welcome all of my new subscribers and appreciate those subscribers that have been here from the very beginning.
How was your weekend?
Today in the PNW, we have a scorcher, it supposed to reach over 75 degrees today and I started sweating as soon as I woke up this morning. We have closed all of the blinds in our home, so that there are not too many rays seeping through our living room, but thankful that there are no dark cloudy days ahead as well. Yay!!!
Welcome to the first official day of summer and it is definitely making her appearance with some very high temps. Wherever you are in the world, I hope you are staying cool or warm and staying safe as well.
This weekend was relaxing, intentional and full of excitement since school just let out for summer vacation…now to keep the kids busy that has become the name of the game. Welcome to another issue of Beauty Shop N More news. I hope that you enjoy all that I offer in my newsletter and keep coming back for more.
How did you take care of you this weekend?
The world has been crazy these days, so it is important to take a moment to keep yourself emotionally, mentally and physically strong. I hope that this newsletter inspires you to be your best self and encourages you to take each day one at a time. Until next time take care of yourself.
Summer Skincare for Kids
Taking care of your child’s skin in the summertime can require a little thought and effort. Children love playing outside as much as possible in the summertime and they should. But you need to work hard to protect them from sunburn and injury in order to ensure that the summer is long and fun.
- Always Apply Sunscreen – Find a child friendly sunscreen and use it. Reapply as often and use as much as the directions say to use. In most cases you’ll need to apply an entire ounce of sunscreen every couple of hours if playing outside for a long time. Applying just once and then letting the child play all day isn’t enough.
- Cover a Lot of Skin – In addition to sunscreen, ensure that you cover as much of your child’s skin as possible with sunscreen-quality clothing most of the day after swimming, to avoid exposing more skin to the sun all day long.
- Use Hair Sunscreen to Protect Their Scalp – Find spray sunscreen that is especially for the hair and apply to protect the scalp from getting dried out. The hair offers some protection to the summer sun but many children end up with sunburnt scalps in the summertime.
- Encourage Them to Wear Hats – Give your kids hats to wear outside during the summer. It will give them some shade as well as protect their scalp from being burned. Most kids like hats so it shouldn’t be a problem if you get them one that represents their favorite team or character.
- Take a Break between 10 am and 2 pm – Those are the hours where the sun is hottest and most likely to cause damage. It’s also a great time for lunch and a nap. This is good advice for the parents, too.
- Cool Down Their Showers and Baths – Instead of giving them hot baths after a long day in the sunshine, give them cooler baths to avoid more skin damage. Plus it will feel great and help them feel refreshed.
- Drink Lots of Water – Staying hydrated is one of the best things you can do for your child’s skin. Give them plenty of hydrating water to drink all throughout the day. Water requirements depend on the age and weight of the child.
- Eat Lots of Fruit – Fruit is hydrating and a perfect snack to eat a lot of during the hot days of summer. Give them watermelon, and other types of melons for the very best results.
Children cannot make good choices for themselves regarding the summer sun or understand about skin care. But, as their parent you can guide them the right way from the beginning so that their skin is always cared for, comfortable, and remains undamaged for years to come. Teaching your children these things now will pay off far into the future.
About this item
- 87% Spandex, 13% Nylon
- Drawstring closure
- 1: Cute, soft and comfy.
- 2: Built in spandex, butterfly drawstring, high waisted with pocket.
- 3: Womens Shorts for Gym Yoga Fitness Exercise, Workout Running Athletic, Bike cycling, Hiking, Track, Sports Active Training and volleyball basketball golf tennis skirt
- 4: Flowy Shorts for women Casual Summer Beach, everyday lounge clothes to Wear.
- 5:2 in 1 flowy miniskirt for women and also flowy skort。
PRICE: $24.98 (as of right now)
Price: $15.75 (as of right now)
About this Item (My Review as well):
- Oil Powered Permanent Hair Dye: Olia is an ammonia free hair color kit for brilliant color and visibly healthier looking hair; Using an exclusive 60 percent oil blend with natural flower oils, Olia has a unique no drip cream formula
- Ammonia Free Hair Color: Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience; Because Olia hair dye is ammonia free there is no harsh ammonia smell
- Garnier Hair Color: For hair nourishing, easy to use permanent hair dye, temporary hair color, root touch up, or to enhance your natural hair color, turn to Garnier hair color
- Olia Hair Dye: Olia offers 34 shades to meet your color needs; From our blonde hair dyes to our rose gold hair dyes, Olia has the right shade for you
- Inspired By Nature: Garnier carries an array of products for your hair and skin care needs, from shampoos, color care and styling products to formulas that cleanse, moisturize and repair skin
My Review: ” I love this hair color kit, especially because most of the ingredients are mostly an oil formula. As I have become older, my hair strands have become drier and weaker and I was seeking a hair dye formula that was gentle, did not stink up my bathroom with fumes and actually worked. I found that in Olia Hair Dye and love how it makes my hair feel, especially after only a few weeks. I do usually have to apply every few weeks, but the hair color lasts a pretty long time. Definitely recommend.”